Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and IVVR is the best choice for you if you are looking for a voice and also with video receptionist that is reasonably priced. If done correctly, establishing an IVR and IVVR keep your consumers satisfied and your business running smoothly.
An integrated platform is necessary for managing a small business that requires ongoing call centre support to handle various particular issues. Workflow flexibility is needed for customer support work because of the frequently changing workload and the problem of excessive employee turnover. So, installing an ivr system that efficiently routes calls while monitoring caller and traffic trends is essential.
The IVR is connected with the CRM and other contact centre systems in a successful call centre. A well-designed IVR can assist your small business in a variety of ways. Here will see about IVR and IVVr in detail:
What is IVR?
IVR, or interactive voice response, is a function of automated business phone systems interacting with callers and gathering information by presenting alternatives from a menu. The ivr number system then takes appropriate action in response to the caller’s voice response or keypad responses.
What is IVVR?
IVVR is an Interactive Voice and Video Response. And it is defined as an interactive voice response (IVR) system that includes video.
How Does IVR Work?
IVR redirects incoming calls by introducing itself and providing callers with options. Using the phone’s keypad, the caller can select what they want. The ivr system may ask the caller to input further data, like an account number or PIN, depending on their choice. The standard IVR procedure operates as in the working.
When a consumer contacts customer service, the IVR system greets the customer with a list of alternatives, including the department they want to contact. Then the customer selects the appropriate choice. The IVR answers basic questions connect the caller with the right agent and lets them arrange a callback or switch to a different channel.
How Does IVVR Works?
Self-service application developers can provide callers with a multimodal experience that combines audio, video, pictures, and textual information due to interactive voice and video response (IVVR) capabilities.
The business value of IVVR solutions focuses on simultaneously communicating information in multiple media, such as providing visual feedback that is coordinated with the delivery of audible information or simply streaming the delivery of integrated audio/video information to multi-media-capable devices or endpoints.
IVVR can be used in customer service operations for a variety of situations, such as providing visual summaries of menu options; providing visual feedback, such as demonstrating how to refresh a consumer’s device or locate an item serial number; or providing brand and marketing extensions to callers during the wait or hold times to promote your corporate offers better.
The sample application demonstrates IVVR capabilities and many advanced and intermediate speech application features, such as dynamic grammar, dynamic prompting, and database operations.
Advantages of IVR & IVVR
- Gathers caller information and routes calls based on the supplied data.
- The caller’s phone number is one of many variables used to tailor the dialogue.
- Enables companies to provide a wide range of 24/7 client self-service alternatives.
- Reduces the need for live agents to answer incoming calls manually
- Easing the workload for your personnel and accelerating the overall support procedure
- Improves team effectiveness and agent performance
- The first-contact resolution rate is raised
- Increases customer retention, conversion, and experience
- Improves customer service management
Limitations of IVR & IVVR
- Can be incorrectly applied or used inadequately.
- IVR has menus that are either too complex or too lengthy to interpret.
- Some customers will not like video responses.
- It may increase customer conversation long.
Key Differences Between IVR & IVVR
As IVR is only used for voice response. But with the added feature of IVR, an IVVR are the new one implemented in the call center sector.
Both IVR and IVVR add advantages to the customers and also the call center. It increases customer satisfaction and also improves the productivity of the organization.
IVR Use Cases
- Provide recorded replies for FAQ
- Accept payments and offer account information
- Schedule callbacks
IVVR Use Cases
- Automate customer service
- Route clients to the proper agent or department
- Deflect calls by allowing customers to switch from a live call to a video message.
The above listed are the clear detail about IVR and IVVR. Based on the business need, it is good to use both IVR and IVVR.