Let’s first discuss some basic information about the nature of Wi-Fi password security.
Types of Wi-Fi Password Security
There are three main types of Wi-Fi password security. These Wi-Fi safeguards are:
- Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP).
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA).
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
- Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP)
- Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP)
Wi-Fi security is one of the most popular and widely used Wi-Fi security in the world. However, this security is very weak and insecure. Using Kali Linux and his Airmon tool from Aircrack, someone can easily crack and hack this Wi-Fi security.
Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Wi-Fi security is an improved and updated version of the WEP Wi-Fi security system. This Wi-Fi security system was introduced in 2003. However, an American hacker found a serious flaw in his WPA security key. This made this Wi-Fi security hack easier. You can crack any Wi-Fi password with WPA security from your Android smartphone.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) is a Wi-Fi security system that is not easy to hack or crack. However, in some cases, it turns out that this Wi-Fi security is also hacked, but requires advanced hacking skills. If someone uses his WPS security, it can be difficult to hack that security.
How to hack wifi password without rooting?
- Wi-Fi WPS WPA TESTER is a popular android app widely used for hacking Wi-Fi passwords. The Wi-Fi WPS TESTER app only hacks routers that connect to WPS routers with limited functionality. Hacking Wi-Fi with this app is very easy and only takes a few steps. The biggest advantage of this application is that you can use your Android smartphone without rooting it. You can also use this app on a rooted Android phone with some extra features. You can easily check the WiFi security and strength of your router with this android app. WIFI WPS WPA TESTER app bypasses Android phone Wi-Fi passwords easily if your router is insecure. After skipping the password, connect the Android phone to the router without entering a password.
- Download WI-FI WPS WPA TESTER from playstore, switch on the wifi on android. After the launch, search for nearby wifi networks. Select the network you want to hack, and start hacking by tap. The app will check the wifi security, and tries different combination of words and numbers for cracking a password. Within a short span of time, the network code is identified, and automatically connected to your device.
- AndroDumper is another popular app used to hack Wi-Fi passwords on Android phones. This app is operated through non-rooted devices to hack wifi passwords. Follow the steps below to hack Wi-Fi passwords on Android using this app. his method of hacking Wi-Fi passwords on Android uses Bcmon and Reaver Android apps. If you’re not trying to root your device, you’ll need to root your Android phone first. Make sure your root Android phone contains chipset found in Samsung Galaxy S1/S2, HTC Desire HD, Nexus 7, Nexus 1, etc.
- The Wi-Fi WPS Connect app allows you how to hack Wi-Fi password Android. This app works on both rooted and non-rooted phones (Lollipop and above). However, due to the database information, it is mainly suitable for rooted devices. If your Android device finds a WiFi connection with WPS security, you can easily connect without entering a password. The WPS Connect app bypasses WPS Wi-Fi security and connects to Wi-Fi without entering a password.
- WPSAPP is an all-in-one app that allows you to connect to nearby Wi-Fi networks with an 8-digit PIN. With WPSAPP app, you can easily and conveniently hack Wi-Fi password for rooted and non-rooted Android phones. It applies some algorithms to generate random pins and some standard pins. With this app you can easily hack any WEP WiFi network.
When searching the network, a red cross, a question mark, and a green check mark appear. The Red Cross network is secure and the password is unknown. Networks marked with a question mark have the WPS protocol enabled and their PIN is unknown. The app allows you to test your network using any of the most popular PINs.
Why does WiFi need password protection?
WiFi networks need password protection to prevent unauthorized access to the network. This is important for several reasons.
- Firstly, it ensures that only authorized users can connect to the network and access the internet, preventing outsiders from using the network without permission.
- Secondly, it helps to protect the network from malicious attacks such as hacking and unauthorized access to personal data.
- Finally, it helps to preserve the integrity of the network by preventing unauthorized devices from connecting to it and potentially causing interference or other issues.
For more blogs: Fixnewstips
How to set WiFi password?
The process for setting a WiFi password will vary depending on the type of router you have. However, in general, you can set a WiFi password by accessing the router’s web-based setup page. You should put protection on your WiFi device so that not every person has accessible to your router. Here are the general steps to do so:
- Connect your computer or mobile device to the router using an Ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser and enter the router’s IP address in the address bar. The IP address can usually be found on the router or in the documentation that came with it.
- Enter the router’s username and password when prompted. If you haven’t changed these from the defaults, they can be found in the router’s documentation.
- Navigate to the wireless settings page. This will likely be found under a menu labelled “Wireless,” “WiFi,” or “Security.”
- Look for a setting labelled “WiFi password” or “Network security key” and enter a strong password. Make sure to remember the password you set.
- Save the changes and log out of the router’s web interface.
- Reconnect your wireless devices using the new password.
Note: The specific steps may vary depending on the router you have. It’s recommended to check the manual or support website of the router manufacturer for more detailed information.