Get your Udyam registration certificate hassle-free with these simple steps. Download your certificate now and take your business to the next level. Learn how to register easily and quickly with our expert guide.
The Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) issues an electronic certificate called the Udyam Certificate of Registration to MSMEs in India. The Udyam Registration certificate is also known as the MSME registration certificate. The Ministry of MSME issues this certificate online to entrepreneurs after completing the MSME application process. Udyam registration certificate with QR code through which MSME website can be accessed through Udyam Registration Portal facilitating ‘s business activities
Features of Udyam Registration
- Udyam Registration certificate The permanent registration number is provided to MSMEs on the Udyam registration certificate.
- The Udyam Registration Certificate is an electronic certificate that is sent to the entrepreneur’s email once the online registration is completed.
- The Udyam Registration Certificate is valid until the business exists; so it is not necessary to refresh it.
- A company cannot register more than one MSME. Therefore, all company activities are protected by the Udyam registration certificate.
- Certificate of Udyam Registration is required to obtain bank loans and benefits under various schemes for MSMEs.
- Registration Udyam confirms that a business falls under the MSME category.
Procedure for Obtaining Udyam Registration Certificate
- Access the Udyam Registration Portal.
- On the home page, click on the option “For new entrepreneurs who are not registered as MSMEs or EM-II holders”.
- Enter “Aadhaar number” and “business name” and click the “Verify and generate OTP” button. Enter the OTP sent to the mobile number associated with Aadhaar and validate the OTP.
- Enter ‘Organization Type’, and ‘PAN’ and click the ‘Verify’ button.
- Enter details in the “Udyam Registration” form and click “Send and Receive Final OTP”. Enter the OTP and submit the form.
- Entrepreneurs will receive the Udyam registration certificate by email.
- Udyam Registration Certificate Form
Also read: sagar latest news
Download Udyam Registration Certificate
Entrepreneurs can Download Udyam Certificate by following the steps below:
Step 1: Access the Udyam Registration Portal.
Step 2: Click the “Print/Verify” option and select the “Print Udyam Certificate” option.
Step 3: Enter “Udyam Registration Number”, and “Mobile”, select the OTP option and click the “Verify and generate OTP” button.
Step 4: Enter the OTP code received on mobile/email and click the “Verify OTP and Login” button.
Step 5: After logging in, print the Udyam registration certificate.
Verifying Udyam Registration Certificate
Entrepreneurs can verify their Udyam registration number by following the steps below:
Step 1: Access the Udyam Registration Portal.
Step 2: Click the “Print/Verify” option and click the “Verify Udyam Registration Number” option.
Step 3: Enter “Udyam Reference/Registration Number”, enter the captcha code, and click the “Verify” button.
Forgot Udyam’s registration number
When a businessman forgets his Udyam registration number, he can get the registration number by following the steps below:
Step 1: Access the Udyam registration portal.
Step 2: Click the “Print/Verify” option and click the “Forgot Udyam/UAM No” option.
Step 3: Select the registration option like Udyam registration, select the OTP option, enter your mobile number/email, and click the “Verify and generate OTP” button.
Step 4: Enter the OTP code received on mobile/email and click “Verify OTP and Login”.
Step 5: After OTP authentication, the Udyam registration number will be sent to the businessman on the mobile phone/e-mail selected by the businessman.The
Udyam Registration Certificate is an important document for MSME entrepreneurs to receive MSME benefits. The Ministry of MSMEs issues Udyam registration certificates to enterprises in the list of MSMEs. The Ministry of MSMEs issues certificates electronically and does not provide hard copies after the MSMEs registration process is complete. Entrepreneurs can obtain a manual copy of the Udyam Registration Certificate by obtaining a hard copy of it on the Udyam Registration Portal.
Disclaimer: The documents provided herein are for use only for informational purposes.No attorney-client relationship is created when you access or use the Website or the Materials. The information presented on this website does not constitute legal or professional advice. It should not be relied upon for such purposes or used as a substitute for legal advice from a licensed attorney in your state.